Followers

Monday, March 4, 2013

It's all about Heidi

Now we focus on Heidi for a few minutes! I am cool too and I can make stuff.   I saw this amazing dress that I wanted for the girls for their Easter pictures.  It was only $26 before shipping but it was coming from Australia so it wouldn't make it in time.  It had a beautiful rosette bottom and lacey crochet top.  So I went in search of fabric and couldn't find what I wanted.  I settled on 2 different fabrics and with the help of my amazing mother in law.....this dress was born.  I cut the pattern and I actually used a sewing machine and sewed it together.  It is far from perfect but it will do the trick for easter pics.  And for about $30 for 2 dresses, I will take it!



 This one is actually Little M's but she was being herself and refused to try it on.  Little K gladly modeled it.  Hers has a mint green top. 

Now I need to get myself a sewing machine so I can get moving on more custom projects for my little ladies.  


No comments:

Post a Comment